Wednesday, March 6, 2013

our Tuesday

The boys and I headed out to run a few errands this morning (yep, still chilly...boo!), and on the way, Connar asked for his sunglasses.  He insisted on putting them on, so I continued pushing the stroller without even checking to see that he had them on correctly.  Here's what I saw when we stopped at a corner...


He has them on on the outside of his hat!  Ha!  Then, he took them off just to put them back on....upside down but still on the outside.  Love that kid!


While we were out, I came across this piece of art (over a fountain with no water).  How neat is that?!  I love finding new things around town!

So we bought this broom when we first moved to Korea.  Yes, it's short, but I kid you not when I tell you that every broom we came across was that height!  Then, I spotted a regular size broom at Costco one day soon after so this little broom has been sitting in the closet.  Well I finally figured out what to do with it....let Parker clean!  :)  It's the perfect height for him, and I just love watching his little boy body maneuver it around the room.  Hilarious!
 
 

Check out the new building (white) they're constructing next to our building (blue).  Is it just me, or does it look like the front of a cruise ship with the way it's slanted?

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday wherever you are, if it's just starting for you.  It's ending for us, so I'm going to hit the hay to build up some energy in preparation to love on and play with the cutest 2 and 3 year old I know tomorrow.  They're like clockwork, those two.  Every morning, one runs into our room and hops into bed, and before you know it the other one is doing the same.  They either hear the other running into our room or one is waking the other up before coming into our room....which is not completely out of the question.  :)  Nighty night!