Wednesday, March 27, 2013

my Girl Scout cookie fairy

My Girl Scout cookie fairy surprised me last night with a box of Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies (or "do-si-dos"), and I was over the moon!  Seriously, this was the first year in forever that I haven't had access to a single G.S. cookie.  I thought that was the highlight of my week...until tonight.

My Girl Scout cookie fairy left this note by my front door...

...on top of this surprise!


Peanut Butter Patties (AKA "Tagalongs") are my absolute favorite Girl Scout cookie!  I'm pretty sure I did the happy dance, waved them in front of my husband's face while saying something to the effect of not sharing them (he says he doesn't want one....we'll see about that...too bad I'll be fresh out of tagalongs when he comes a'knockin on the Girl Scout cookie door!), and made my way to text my cookie fairy about how I want to marry her for these.

I don't know what else to say except for...I love you, Girl Scout cookie fairy.  Thank you for making my heart smile.  :)