Friday, March 1, 2013

one on one time

Talton wanted to take Connar out for some one on one time today, which was perfect, because it gave Parker and I an opportunity to hang out together alone too!

If you have multiple children or have siblings yourself, you know that there's not tons of time where kids can hang out alone with their parent(s), yet it's so important for them to have some time alone with mom and dad every now and then where they don't have to share their time with someone else.

T & C walked down the beach and hiked Dongbaek Island.  Daddy even treated C to some cotton candy on the way home.  He said the girls walking by were in love with C.  As his mommy, I can completely understand that.  :)  At one point when they were hiking the hill, C told T, "Let's take a break", so they stopped and ate some cheese & crackers that T brought along.  Moments like this make me love my husband even more.  Oh, and to top it off, he took some really fantastic pictures on their hike for me!


C & T are at the bottom of the picture walking toward Dongbaek Island (the big hill at the top of the picture)










P and I went out front of our building to do one of his favorite things....play in the dirt and rocks!  He really loved the fact that I let him walk there and home by himself.  He even held my hand!  So sweet!  I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I was giving him drinks of my fountain Coke when he would say in his precious baby voice, "Jink...pwe" (drink please).  :)  Then, we came back upstairs because his little hands were starting to get cold, and we sat by the window overlooking the beach and shared a cookie and juice.  I loved every solitary moment with my Bug.