Friday, August 17, 2012

Play-Doh Ice Cream Shoppe

Connar has been eyeballing this box of Play-Doh called "Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe" for a while now, so I decided to bust it open when he got up from his nap the other day and Parker was still sleeping (it's definitely not 1 year old friendly).  Connar actually got this as a gift for his first birthday, but we've yet to use it for the past couple years because he just wasn't quite ready for it yet.  Needless to say, he loved it and has been asking to play with it ever since.  In fact, he woke up this morning, and the first thing he said to me was, "Where's my ice cream?" 

This is SPRINKLE play-doh.  I'm pretty sure I didn't have that when I was little.  Jealous Mommy here.  :)
 
Don't worry, he was pretending.  :)
Pretending with Connar one on one was so much fun.  I really treasure moments like that.  :)