Friday, August 17, 2012

My mom R-O-C-K-S!

My mom R-O-C-K-S!!!  She mailed us a package full of wonderful goodies....again!.  :)  Not only did she include some of our favorites and some toys for the boys, she went out of her way to get me a 9x13 baking dish, a bottle of vanilla, and a new book for the boys.  We are so fortunate to have such a kind, giving, and thoughtful mom/GrammE!

 
 
These belong to Mommy.  They were quickly hidden so the boys in this house wouldn't eat them all up!

They LOVED these dinosaur sippy cups!
 
 

They also loved the balloons and begged me to blow a couple up.  I, however, did not like them.  Just looking at this picture gives me goose bumps thinking about how P was constantly trying to chew on it and C was constantly squeezing it.  Eeeekkkk!
How precious is this?!  C walked over to P and asked him, "Here Pawker...wanna drink?"
These pictures of Parker crack me up!  He was playing with the balloon and realized that it was stuck to his head.  Instead of reaching up with his hand to get it, he tried scooting his body around in a circle thinking it would just fall off.  :)