Thursday, July 25, 2013

I heart my Erin Condren Life Planner!!!

I know some people might think it's a little odd to get so crazy excited about a new planner, but I don't care because I've been that way my whole life.  I love having a paper calendar and keeping my life organized!  To buy a new pack of pens/markers on top of the new planner almost sends me over the happy cliff.

Last year I bought my first Erin Condren Life Planner, and there was no going back after that.  I am in planner love.  Yes, they're a little costly, but it's totally worth it to me.  Take a looksie at my newest planner!!  :)


This year they added elastic bands as an accessory that you can purchase.  Cute and very helpful so my stuff won't fall out anymore!

It is also filled with quotes, which is one of my favorite parts.  Here are a few of my favorites from this year's planner.
 
 

The daily calendar pages are very similar to what they were last year.  They simply added a spot at the bottom of the page for you to write extra info under each day.  Oh, and another really awesome thing that I'm happy about is that they made sure every page has a lined column.  Before, there was a page on each month that didn't have that, and I totally missed it because it's where I write my to do list for the week when there's not a specific day the things have to get done.

They still have the stickers in the back, but they have the option of you personalizing stickers this year as well.

Of course they kept the "keep it together" folder in the back, but what's great is they added a pocket to the back side (you can see it in the next picture)!  Woo hoo!

Still love the clear zippered pouch in the back where I keep pictures of my favorite people, and this year I added notepads to match my planner.
 The notepads came with sticky squares on the back of it so it was ready for me to peel off the backing on the squares and stick it in my planner.  My notepad order came with two notepads--I stuck one in the back of my planner and I kept the other at my desk.

I couldn't help but think when I ordered my newest planner that the next time I order one (next summer), I'll be back in the U.S..  And then, it'll be time for me to go back to teaching, so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on an EC teacher planner.  :)

I want so many things from there that it's probably a good thing that I'm willing to pay the outrageous international shipping fee only for a planner once a year.  With an ocean between me and their small business operation out of California, I'm actually not the proud owner of too many of the other amazing products they offer (don't get me wrong, I do have the address book and several notepads), but look out....once we move back home, game on.  And if anyone wants to know what I want for Christmas, my birthday, or any random Monday, a gift card from Erin Condren would be perfect.  :)

If you're interested in reading about how Erin began her business, read about it here.  I think it's pretty interesting!