Thursday, December 6, 2012

Endres Christmas card 2012

I just love, love, love Christmas cards!  I look forward to creating our family card every year, and this year was no different. I knew I wanted it to reflect our year of moving to Korea, so I decided that this year's card would be of us at one of my favorite places in Busan.... Yonggungsa Temple.

Without further adieu, I present our 2012 Christmas card (front and back)!
I know it's not the greatest quality, but scanning it in was my only option to put it on my blog. :)


I hope we receive lots of Christmas cards in Korea this year.  I know it's asking people to put in a little extra effort to mail one card internationally (it costs a little over a dollar & the post office actually has stamps specifically for international mail to make it a bit easier), so I'm praying that our friends and family think we're worth the effort (let me know if you need our Korean address).  :)  I love to hang Christmas card pictures up all year long, so expect for us to be staring at your smiling faces if you send one our way.

Merry Christmas, everyone!