Thursday, May 22, 2014

the joy of brothers

I know I just wrote a post about P potty training, but I just thought about this and have to share it too.  Sorry if you've had enough of the bathroom talk, but this is my life.  :)

Can anyone tell me why they want to tee tee together....at the same time...even if one didn't have to go until they saw the other standing at the toilet?  Really.  Anyone??

It's the craziest thing.  If one sees the other going, they run in and drop pants quicker than I can say, "Wait your turn!"

This was a true phrase C recently said to me as he stood next to his brother at the porcelain throne.
"We're having a warrrrr!" as he aimed for P's tee tee with his own.
Oh. My. Gosh.

Someone help me.  Please.  If they're not careful, they're going to start getting containers of Clorox cleaning wipes in their stockings instead of candy.