Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm baaack!

Did ya miss me?!  Man, it seems like forever since I last blogged, which was the night before we left Korea to move home to the U.S. back in October.  I honestly wasn't going to continue writing my blog once we returned home for several reasons, but I've come to really miss it.  Plus, it's important to me to have a journal/scrapbook of some sort for my family, and this serves that purpose really well. 

So that brings me to today...6 months since my last post.  It's going to take me a little while to get all caught up, but I will.  I'm going to back track and write posts for all the holidays, birthdays, new happenings, and special events in our life.  So please be patient with me.  While trying to play catch up, I'm going to be posting the latest in our life as well, so things might be a tad mixed up for a little while as far as a timeline goes.

Writing this post makes me happy.  I'm so happy to get back to blogging and documenting our life, because I think it's so important to have physical memories to look back on.  Since we don't live in Korea anymore, my blog won't be plane-hopping-and-living-in-a-completely-different-world kind of exciting, but rather it will be my-kids-are-growing-like-weeds-and-I-never-want-to-forget-a-single-moment-whether-it's-potty-training-or-a-celebration-of-any-kind-or-traveling-somewhere kind of exciting...thus the title of my blog: our kind of happiness.  :)

So welcome back to my little corner of the universe where I write about what makes me happy and what makes me laugh, about the little things to the big things in my life, and especially about the people I adore and can't live without.

Buckle up and hang on tight, because I'm about to bust out a ton of posts.  And if you know me well, you know that even though I should be going to bed because it's midnight and tomorrow is my morning to wake up with the boys (we take turns sleeping in on the weekend), I just can't do that because I'm way too excited to get a move on with writing these posts and taking it off my to do list.  So don't be surprised if you check back in a day or two and see a ridiculous amount of posts updated since the last time you checked.  :) 

Make it a great day, everyone!
xoxo
Kristi